Sunday, May 2, 2010

Water, Water, and More Water


I never can drink enough water.  I just do not drink anything unless I am eating.  I went to the doctor last week and she wasn't happy with me, because I was dehydrated a couple of weeks ago and my bp dropped really low.  She said I MUST drink more water.  Not tea, not diet drinks, just plain water.  Normally the only thing I drink is diet Sprite and water.  More diet Sprite than water! 

This week I am going to go cold turkey and only drink water.  My goal is to drink at least 32 ounces a day.  Hopefully this will help me loose weight too!

How much water do you drink daily?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny:) My goal each day is to drink 8 glasses of water, so about 64 ounces. I sometimes will drink more, sometimes less. I have found that when I drink all 8, I feel better. Have you tried Crystal light or the flavored waters that are calorie free and not carbonated? When I first started trying to drink more water, I hated the taste. I found that the flavoring helped get me started, then I switched to just adding lemon or lime wedges, and now I'm pretty good with just plain water. :) :)

    ReplyDelete